I have just listed this beautiful light filled craftsman at 532 N 67th St. Location is key here with only one block to the Phinney Neighborhood Association and the restaurants and shops on Greenwood Ave. Or go two blocks in the other direction and you’re at Green Lake. Access to Metro routes 5 and E are close by.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 of them on the upper floor with views of Green Lake and the Cascades. Each of these bedrooms has its own bathroom and large closet. The third bedroom is on the main floor along with another full bathroom. The main floor also includes living/dining room, kitchen, and family room, which opens to a wood deck for outdoor dining.
Both the front and back yards are beautifully landscaped and the back is fully fenced for your 4-legged friends. Top this off with a detached 2-car garage and everything you need is covered.
Stop by one of the open houses to check it out or contact me for a private showing. With our current low inventory, this home is sure to go fast.
- Friday, June 3rd – 4:00-7:00p
- Saturday, June 4th – 1:00-4:00p
- Sunday, June 5th – 1:00-4:00p
- Wednesday, June 8th – Noon-2:00p
- Built in 1923
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.75 bathrooms
- 2,570 sq. ft
- 4,960 sq. ft. lot
- 2 car garage
- Gas furnace for main and lower levels
- Ductless heat pump with air conditioning for second floor bedrooms
- Partially finished basement with bonus room
- Earthquake retrofitted in 2001
- Views of Green Lake and the Cascades