A couple weeks ago I wrote about Edmonds, sharing what a lovely community this is. And now I present to you my latest listing, a charming bungalow just blocks to downtown Edmonds.
Built in 1953, this 1,660 square foot home offers 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom, plus a bonus space downstairs that could be a home office, rec room, media room, or potentially another bedroom.
Entering through the covered front porch, you’ll find a bright and light-filled home with views of the Sound and mountains and fabulous sunsets. The seller has made many updates, including new electrical, a remodeled full bathroom with custom tile work, and school house lighting. There’s also an oversized one-car attached garage.
This location provides easy access to all that Edmonds offers, including:
- Delicious dining at restaurants such as Salt and Iron, Las Brisas, Anthony’s, and Top Pot Doughnuts
- Shopping at PCC, QFC, and many local small businesses
- Near the Kingston ferry, Sounder train, and bus route 116
- Summer Farmer’s Market
- Community organizations such as Edmonds Library, Boys & Girls Club, and Frances Anderson Center
- Yost Park and the summer outdoor pool
I hope that you will stop by one of our upcoming open houses or please contact me for a private showing, 206-790-0081 or Jamie@JamieFlaxman.com.
Wednesday, September 25: 11:30-1:30
Friday, September 25: 5:00-7:30
Saturday, September 26: 1:00-4:00
Sunday, September 27: 11:00-2:00